Rund-ums-Baby-Forum

Rund-ums-Baby-Forum

Fotogalerie

Redaktion

Ansicht der Antworten wählen:

Geschrieben von MamavonN am 07.09.2019, 23:29 Uhr

baby fell out of bed

hi there,

first of all: sorry for the english post. german is not my first language and when i have to get things off of my chest fast, i have to switch back to my native speaking. of course you can answer in german.

i feel absolutely horrible. like the worst mom there ever was. we are on vacation at the moment. so our baby daughter sleeps in a travelling bed. when she wakes up in the morning we take her and put her in bed with us... so we can snuggle a little and relax a bit longer. a couple of days ago it happened. she fell out of the bed. i was half asleep and my husband went to the bathroom without telling me. the next thing i heard was a flat clash and my crying baby. the poor thing landed on tile-floor. i was in total shock. we called our doctor, supervised her troughout 48 hours and did everything we were told to do. fortunately she is totally fine and just had a scary fall. but for me... i am still processing. i feel like it is all my fault because i did not watch her properly. my poor poor baby. :-( how do you handle situations like that?

Unten die bisherigen Antworten. Sie befinden sich in dem Beitrag mit dem grünen Pfeil.
Die letzten 10 Beiträge
Mobile Ansicht

Impressum Über uns Neutralitätsversprechen Mediadaten Nutzungsbedingungen Datenschutz Forenarchiv

© Copyright 1998-2024 by USMedia.   Alle Rechte vorbehalten.