Spielen und Basteln

Forum Spielen und Basteln

Einfache englische Lieder für 2Jährige

Thema: Einfache englische Lieder für 2Jährige

Hallo zusammen, in unserer Spielgruppe haben wir einen Jungen der 2-sprachig erzogen wird, aber zum größten Teil nur englisch/amerikanisch spricht. Nun singen wir auch öfters mit den Kindern bzw machen Singspiele wie der Bi Ba Butzemann etc.. Nun kann der Kleine nicht so richtig mitmachen und ich suche nun ein einfaches Singspiel auf englisch. Leider kenn ich nur das (The Itsy Bitsy spider" aber da ist der Text zu schwer für die anderen Kinder. Vielleicht kenn einer von euch ein anderes englisches Singspiel. LG tlc

Mitglied inaktiv - 06.02.2007, 10:53

Antwort auf diesen Beitrag

Wie waere es mit: The wheels of the bus oder Head, shoulder knees and toes oder twinkle, twinkle little star oder das ABC lied auf englisch Baabaa black sheep Old MacDonald had a farm es gibt so viele!!

Mitglied inaktiv - 06.02.2007, 21:44

faellt mir noch ein: two little ticky birds sitting on a wall one named Peter, one named Paul fly away Peter, fly away Paul come back Peter, come back Paul mit "actions"!! oder Bruder Jacob auf Englisch und Franzoesisch!

Mitglied inaktiv - 06.02.2007, 21:49

Das ist wahrscheinlich ein bisschen schwierig fuer ganz kleine Kinder. Wie waere es mit "Old McDonald Has a Farm" Old Mac Donald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O And on his farm he had some ducks, E-I-E-I-O With a quack, quack, here, And a quack, quack, there, Here a quack, there a quack, Everywhere a quack, quack, Old Mac Donald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O Old Mac Donald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O And on his farm he had some cows, E-I-E-I-O With a moo, moo here, And a moo, moo there, Here a moo, there a moo, Everywhere a moo, moo, Old Mac Donald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O Old Mac Donald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O And on his farm he had some dogs, E-I-E-I-O With a woof, woof here, And a woof, woof there, Here a woof, there a woof, Everywhere a woof, woof, Old Mac Donald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O You can add more verses with… Cats… meow Pigs… oink Horses…. neigh Hens… cluck Chicks… cheap Bees… bzzz oder Open, Shut Them Open, shut them open, shut them, Give a little clap, clap, clap. Open, shut them, open, shut them, Lay them in your lap, lap, lap. oder "Wheels on the Bus" The wheels on the bus go Round and round, round and round, Round and round. The wheels on the bus go Round and round, All through the town. The wipers on the bus go Swish, swish, swish, Swish, swish, swish, Swish, swish, swish. The wipers on the bus go Swish, swish, swish, All through the town. The horn on the bus goes Beep, beep, beep, Beep, beep, beep, Beep, beep, beep. The horn on the bus goes Beep, beep, beep, All through the town. The lights on the bus go On and off, on and off, On and off. The lights on the bus go On and off, All through the town. The driver on the bus says, “Sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, Sit, sit, sit.” The driver on the bus says, “Sit, sit, sit,” All through the town. The wheels on the bus go Round and round, round and round, Round and round. The wheels on the bus go Round and round, All through the town, All through the town, All through the town. oder "Bingo" There was a farmer had a dog, And Bingo was his name-o, B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O, And Bingo was his name-o, (REPEAT) (clap) I-N-G-O, And Bingo was his name-o, (REPEAT) (clap) (clap) N-G-O, And Bingo was his name-o (REPEAT) (clap) (clap) (clap) G-O, And Bingo was his name-o, (REPEAT) (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) O, And Bingo was his name-o, (REPEAT) (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap), And Bingo was his name-o, B-I-N-G-O and Bingo was his name-o, B-I-N-G-O and Bingo was his name-o. Gruesse Chiara

Mitglied inaktiv - 06.02.2007, 21:52

Es gibt von Benjamin Blümchen eine Kassette/CD Liederzoo auf englisch (oder ähnlich) da sind ganz einfache Kinderlieder drauf sogar mit Text auf der CD

Mitglied inaktiv - 07.02.2007, 16:32

This old man This old man, he played one he played nick-nack on my thumb Nick-nack paddy-wack give a dog a bone This old man came rolling home This old man, he played two he played nick-nack on my shoe Nick-nack paddy-wack give a dog a bone This old man came rollinge home und so weiter: three-knee four-door five-hive six-sticks seven-up to heaven eight-gate nine-spine ten-one again Vg Marion

Mitglied inaktiv - 08.02.2007, 19:59

If you're happy and you know it clap your hands, If you're happy and you know it clap your hands, If you're happy and you know it and you really want to show it, If you're happy and you know it clap your hands. In den nächsten Strophen dann statt "clap your hands", slap your legs, stomp your feet etc.

Mitglied inaktiv - 13.02.2007, 21:46